Knowledge is money – literally. Earn entries to our grand prize of $4,000 CAD of BTC (drawn monthly) by correctly answering a few quiz questions at the end of each of the following articles:
- What is Ethereum 2.0? A Primer
- What is Cardano? Everything You Need To Know About ADA
- NFT Blueprint: What is ERC-721?
- What is EIP-1559? Will It Split The Ethereum Community?
- What is Proof-of-Stake? How is it better than Proof-of-Work?
- What Is EOS? Everything You Need To Know
- What is Stellar? A Comprehensive Guide
- Ripple vs Stellar – The Ultimate Showdown
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a Better Investment?
- Ethereum vs Cardano: The Smart Contract Platform Showdown
- Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash: Battle Of The Forks
- Bitcoin Energy Consumption, Fact Or Fiction?
- EOS vs Cardano: The Battle Of The “Ethereum Killers”
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin Cash: The Biggest Bitcoin Forks
- What Are Hardware Wallets?
- What Are Paper Wallets? The Complete Guide
- Bitcoin vs Cardano: A Brief Comparison
- Ethereum vs EOS: Battle Of The Smart Contract Platforms
- What is Tether? A Brief Look At The Stablecoin King
- Bitcoin vs Ripple: A Comparison
- What Is Tokenomics? Everything You Need To Know
- Top 3 Simplest Crypto Trading Strategies
- Introduction To Japanese Candlestick Patterns
- Three Simple Japanese Candlestick Patterns To Use Right Now
- What Is USDC? The Stablecoin That Did It Right
- Triangles, Flags, And More
- What Is Dogecoin? The King of Meme Coins
- What is Polkadot: The Blockchain Of Blockchains
NOTE: This list will be continuously updated—keep an eye on it.
Rules of the game
Here are some things to ensure you get your entry after taking a quiz:
- You need to answer every single question in the quiz correctly—all or nothing.
- You can only take each quiz twice in a 24 hour period.
- After submitting the quiz, check to confirm you’ve gotten 100%.
- You will only receive an entry on the first correct submission for each individual quiz.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go forth and learn!