Knowledge is money – literally. Earn 1000 SATs by correctly answering a few quiz questions at the end of each of the following articles:
- What is Ethereum 2.0? A Primer
- What is Cardano? Everything You Need To Know About ADA
- NFT Blueprint: What is ERC-721?
- What is EIP-1559? Will It Split The Ethereum Community?
- What is Proof-of-Stake? How is it better than Proof-of-Work?
- What Is EOS? Everything You Need To Know
- What is Stellar? A Comprehensive Guide
- Ripple vs Stellar – The Ultimate Showdown
- Bitcoin vs Ethereum: Which is a Better Investment?
- Ethereum vs Cardano: The Smart Contract Platform Showdown
- Bitcoin vs Bitcoin Cash: Battle Of The Forks
- Bitcoin Energy Consumption, Fact Or Fiction?
- EOS vs Cardano: The Battle Of The “Ethereum Killers”
- Litecoin vs Bitcoin Cash: The Biggest Bitcoin Forks
NOTE: This list will be continuously updated—keep an eye on it.
Rules of the game
Here are some things to ensure you get your payout after taking a quiz:
- You need to answer every single question in the quiz correctly—all or nothing.
- You can only take each quiz twice in a 24 hour period.
- Use the email you registered on CoinSmart with to earn the reward.
- Quiz results will be sent to your email—check to confirm you’ve gotten 100%.
- You must have a registered account on CoinSmart to receive your funds. Note: a verified account is required to trade or withdraw funds.
- Your earned SATs will deposited each week for the previous week’s completed quizzes.
- You will only receive rewards for the first correct submission for each individual quiz.
Well, what are you waiting for? Go and earn yourself some SATs!