CoinSmart is on a mission to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. Breaking down the barriers of complex and confusing crypto transactions, CoinSmart offers simple solutions, learning tools for all levels, and 24/7 client support.
At CoinSmart, we’ve been building a world-class cryptocurrency platform for three years. As our company grows and expands to new markets, we’re searching for a highly qualified Chief of Staff to work closely with our leadership team. This candidate will work closely with the General Manager and COO to support our leadership team with human resources, staffing, ongoing training, company culture, as well as a variety of interdepartmental strategic projects. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business management role, with a focus on building a strong team, enhancing employee engagement and streamlining cross-company communication.
What You’ll Do
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Improve current processes and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution
- Build a plan to enhance and maintain a strong company culture while ensuring high levels of engagement and satisfaction for both in-office and remote team members
- Serve as the point of contact for team members, handling issues and inquiries and developing action plans to address them
- Assist with the preparation and dissemination of cross-company communications
- Actively recruit new team members, leading general onboarding and training activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years in a business or executive management role
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- Experience with recruiting and onboarding new team members
- Ability to diffuse work conflict without needing assistance from the executive team
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
- High comfortability with ambiguity, versatility and adaptability
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Dedicated to building and maintaining cross-company culture and team engagement
- Experience planning and executing strategic initiatives
Why You Want to Join the CoinSmart Team
- We’re a hard working team of engineers, marketers, designers, finance and operations professionals with diverse backgrounds and industry experience.
- We have an open door policy and pride ourselves on collaborative communication.
- We’ve made it super simple to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrency, ensuring our clients have all of the support and educational resources they need to feel comfortable and confident investing with us.
- In less than 3 years, we’ve become one of the largest, FINTRAC regulated exchanges in Canada. We’re in the process of expanding to Europe and the U.S. and this is just the beginning!
- At CoinSmart, we work hard and run fast but always ensure we’re having fun along the way.
- Health benefits – medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Choose your own hardware
- Regular team building activities and events
CoinSmart is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of colour, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ+ applicants.