CoinSmart is on a mission to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. Breaking down the barriers of complex and confusing crypto transactions, CoinSmart offers simple solutions, learning tools for all levels, and 24/7 client support. The future is decentralized. There is no better place to learn about the world of cryptocurrency trading and blockchain technology than CoinSmart.
As a Client Success SmartRep you’ll be taking the “cryptic out of cryptocurrency” for our clients. You’ll be responsible for guiding our clients through the journey of buying and selling cryptocurrency. You’ll provide a superior level of service, while aiding people through registration, verification, depositing funds and placing trades. Primary communication methods will be through live chat, email and phone calls.
This is an opportunity for someone who’s not only stellar at customer support but wants to be a part of something bigger by putting some entrepreneurial spirit into their work. Our environment is vibrant and collaborative – one where we foster the personal and professional growth of all our team members.
If you meet the following criteria, we’d love to connect with you:
Phenomenal communicator: You’ll be the face of our company externally and the voice of our customer internally. Can you provide accurate responses in a very clear, concise and easy to read manner?
Empathetic: Everyday we wear the shoes of our clients. You need to be able to fully embrace our clients’ issues and immerse yourself in their experience to provide them with the best possible service and solution.
Driven to succeed: Do you want to be part of something unique within a fast growing startup organization? Are you a visionary who likes where we’re going and building towards ‘what this could be’?
Conversion through service: While we aren’t doing cold calls or direct sales, you need to be able to help walk a client through the process of going from a registered user to verified and ultimately deposited user. Part of this will require you to find the right ways and opportunities to promote the benefits and show the ease of getting clients through the next step.
Extreme problem solver: “No”, isn’t an acceptable answer. If our clients have an issue, you’ll tackle it head on, as a welcomed challenge and do whatever it takes to get them what they need.
Flexible and adaptable: Are you willing to take on challenging, yet rewarding work with a ‘no excuses’ attitude? Are you comfortable with the ambiguity of an evolving role and organization?
Team player and lone wolf wrapped in one: You’ll love it here if you’re an independent worker that self-motivates to stay on task and completes quality work efficiently. There’s lots of opportunities to collaborate and a positive team mentality is imperative. Micromanaging, however, is not our jam.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Answer all inquiries from our clients through live chat, phone calls and email
- Keep promises and follow through with commitments both to our customers and fellow team members
- Ensure transactions are processed efficiently and accurately
- Meet and exceed Support team SLA’s and client satisfaction targets
- 2+ years experience in providing a high level of customer service
- Educated to college/university degree level or higher, degree in Marketing or Business Administration is a plus
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with utilizing and protecting sensitive client information
- Skillful in managing multiple projects at one time while still maintaining a high level of quality
- High standard of written English
- Ability to think strategically, analyze data and identify and implement recommendations
- General understanding of cryptocurrency and underlying blockchain technology (We do NOT provide any financial or investment advice)
- Knowledge of using website analytics tools for statistical analysis and reporting.
- An understanding of the impact of other online marketing activities (ex. Social Media)
- Knowledge of using multiple support systems (ZenDesk, Active Campaign, Base CRM, Zopim Chat)
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to completely empathize with clients and truly put their needs above all else
- Sense of humour and ability to have FUN!
- Positive attitude, we’re all on the same team and enjoy helping each other as much as we love helping our customers
- Extreme attention to detail and multitasking abilities. Must be organized and have a strong ability to prioritize
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development
- Can facilitate positive and productive client interactions via across multiple points of contact
- Endless patience and willingness to work with all stakeholders until resolution is complete
Why You Want to Join the CoinSmart Team
- We’re a hard working team of engineers, marketers, designers, finance and operations professionals with diverse backgrounds and industry experience.
- We have an open door policy and pride ourselves on collaborative communication.
- We’ve made it super simple to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrency, ensuring our clients have all of the support and educational resources they need to feel comfortable and confident investing with us.
- In less than 3 years, we’ve become one of the largest, FINTRAC regulated exchanges in Canada. We’re in the process of expanding to Europe and the U.S. and this is just the beginning!
- At CoinSmart, we work hard and run fast but always ensure we’re having fun along the way.
CoinSmart is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of colour, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ+ applicants.