CoinSmart is on a mission to make cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. Breaking down the barriers of complex and confusing crypto transactions, CoinSmart offers simple solutions, learning tools for all levels, and 24/7 client support. The future is decentralized. There is no better place to learn about the world of cryptocurrency trading and blockchain technology than CoinSmart.
If you live, eat, breathe crypto and if trading fascinates you, we’d love to chat with you. We are looking for entrepreneurial, intuitive individuals capable of developing and establishing a pipeline of investors around the world. You have the belief that cryptocurrencies are a perfect compliment to an investor’s portfolio and you can convince a prospective client of this. At your core, you’re a relationship manager, looking to change the way people think about crypto and more importantly investing with it. You will be able to navigate through a variety of informative topics on crypto, while demonstrating to clients how CoinSmart is setting the standard for all things crypto.
As a Wealth Account Manager you would be responsible for bringing onboard wealth clients to CoinSmart. A wealth client is a high net worth individual interested in leveraging CoinSmart to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies. You will be required to develop a working understanding of the crypto markets along with technical expertise across the life cycle of client relationships, from initial onboarding through ongoing account management. You would be working closely with the trading team and be responsible for developing an intricate knowledge of the services that we offer along with their suitability for various types of clients.
What You’ll Do
- Generate new wealth business for CoinSmart
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients, communicating on going needs, thoughts and additional services they require to the Management team
- Work closely with trading and operations teams to successfully onboard new Investors
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand new products/initiatives and upcoming launches while promoting them to your vast network
- Build a working understanding of crypto, its ongoing development and history
- Strengthen the reach of CoinSmart and help change the public’s perception of Cryptocurrency
- 3+ years in crypto or wealth sales or has an established network of potential investors
- Demonstrated ability to establish a pipeline of Investors, prospect development and ability to close deals
- Fluent in English
- Ability to understand the crypto sales and trading environment
- Passionate about everything crypto and sharing your knowledge of it!
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Critical thinker in stressful situations.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Skillful at managing multiple projects at one time
- Effective collaborator yet excels working independently
- Highly flexible and adaptable to constantly changing business objectives
- Strong desire for continuous learning and self-development
- Sense of humour and ability to have FUN!
Why You Want to Join the CoinSmart Team
- We’re a hard working team of engineers, marketers, designers, finance and operations professionals with diverse backgrounds and industry experience.
- We have an open door policy and pride ourselves on collaborative communication.
- We’ve made it super simple to buy, sell and trade cryptocurrency, ensuring our clients have all of the support and educational resources they need to feel comfortable and confident investing with us.
- In less than 3 years, we’ve become one of the largest, FINTRAC regulated exchanges in Canada. We’re in the process of expanding to Europe and the U.S. and this is just the beginning!
- At CoinSmart, we work hard and run fast but always ensure we’re having fun along the way.
- Health benefits – medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Competitive salary and generous stock options
- Choose your own hardware
- Regular team building activities and events
- Base salary + upside
- OTE: $200K/annum
CoinSmart is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages applications from people of colour, persons with disabilities, women, and LGBTQ+ applicants.