The Glenlivet – an iconic single-malt Scotch whisky from the renowned distillery in Scotland – collaborated with CoinSmart in a unique initiative to support the release of Glenlivet’s 14-year-old whiskey.
The campaign takes place in Ontario and the province of British Columbia. To kick off the partnership, CoinSmart will be offering cryptocurrency prizes to Glenlivet’s patrons by placing redemption codes on Glenlivet’s packaging.
Customers in British Columbia can enjoy the gift of cryptocurrency with any purchase of a number of Glenlivet SKUs, including the new 14 year old special edition whiskey, while Ontarians will get a similar offering when buying Glenlivet SKUs including Founders Reserve, 12-year old and 15-year-old whiskey, and Caribbean Cask Single Malt.
“We are delighted to partner with such an iconic whisky known the world over,” said CoinSmart CEO Justin Hartzman. “This partnership — a first of its kind in Canada — celebrates Glenlivet’s newest single malt while giving Glenlivet enthusiasts the gift of crypto.”
Here’s how you can get your free crypto with Glenlivet:
- Locate a bottle: The Glenlivet is available across select LCBO and BCLIQUOR stores across Ontario and British Columbia.
- Find the code: Allocated bottles are wrapped with a branded sleeve around the bottle. This sleeve contains a QR code. Scan it to enter our registration page.
- Set up account: Fill in your details (takes less than 120 seconds). Once you’re done, $10 in Bitcoin will be added to your account with no deposit required!
Terms and conditions:
- Offer is available in Ontario and British Columbia only.
- Only valid for Canadian residents and citizens.
- Valid for new registrations only.
- Only one code can be redeemed per person.
- No deposit required to claim your free crypto.
- Account must be fully verified to redeem the prize.