Effective Date: July 1st, 2018
Due to the nature of cryptocurrency markets all trades conducted on CoinSmart.com are final and non-reversible.
Our Refund Policy for deposits is as follows:
- All Canadian Dollar deposits made on the CoinSmart Exchange can be refunded upon written request by the customer provided that the funds remain in Canadian Dollars and have not been traded for any cryptocurrency. If only a portion of Canadian Dollars funds remain in the customer’s account then a partial refund can be requested by the customer.
- Any Canadian Dollars that have been traded for any cryptocurrency through the CoinSmart Exchange cannot be refunded.
- Canadian Dollars and cryptocurrency that have been withdrawn from the CoinSmart Exchange using any of the withdrawal methods are not eligible for a refund.
- A request for refund must be submitted within 7 days of completing the original funding. Requests must be sent to email@example.com.
- All requests for refund will be processed using the same payment method as the original funding.
Should you have any additional questions regarding our Refund Policy, please contact our SmartSupport team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 855-390-2646.