In today’s modern world, you probably have a long list of online accounts an each of those likely require a password. Passwords are the most common way to authenticate your account access is valid. To ensure your accounts are secure, it’s critical to use strong passwords and keep them confidential.
Here are some tips to help make your passwords stronger and more secure:
- Use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Use different passwords for different accounts and change them regularly.
- Use password generators, like this one, to generate complex passwords.
- Don’t use passwords that are based on personal information or that can be easily guessed. This includes birthdays, names of pets, or information you have shared on your social media accounts.
- Use passphrases like “Thispasswdis4myemail!” to help you remember complex passwords.